It seems like only yesterday we were cheering for the last days of the school year and the lazy summer days to come. Unfortunately, time flies when you are having fun and the back-to-school season has somehow arrived! We know you are busy checking school supply lists and shopping all the back-to-school sales for great deals on the trendy must-haves for your little ones, but have you considered what you need to do to get your vehicle ready for the daily commute? At Cannon Automotive we want to help you mark that item off your list!
Our state-of-the-art service center is staffed with highly trained auto technicians and offers the latest tools and technologies to repair your vehicle. Whether you need a tune up, major repair, or parts for your vehicle you can trust the quality of service you’ll receive at Cannon Automotive. Our service center is located at 5210 S Florida Ave, Lakeland, FL. For your convenience you can schedule your appointment on our website by clicking here or call our friendly team at 863-248-8661. Our experienced staff is waiting to help prepare your car for the busy days ahead. Also don’t forget to check our latest service specials to help save a little more money for all the back-to-school necessities!
To help you out with what you may need to get serviced on your vehicle, below is a checklist for you to follow:
- Don’t skip scheduled service. Check your owner’s guide and find out when your scheduled car maintenance services are. Usually maintenance is done every 30,000 miles and it involves checking or replacing parts like spark plugs, wires and timing belts.
- Replace the air filter. Think of it as your car’s lungs. A clogged air filter can reduce gas mileage in older cars with carbureted engines by as much as 14 percent. Replacing clogged air filters on newer cars can help improve acceleration time.
- Get an oil change. This is one of the simplest car maintenance services you can do to keep your vehicle in good running condition. Not maintaining it could void your warranty and even cause an engine failure, which can cost thousands.
- Keep your cooling system in working order. Have your system flushed – getting the pump, hoses, fluids and belts checked is also part of proper cooling-system maintenance.
- Check your tire pressure. This helps to improve fuel efficiency, cut down on tire wear and tear and lets you know if your vehicle is correctly aligned.
- Wash your car. Washing not only keeps your vehicle looking good, it’s also a good way to maintain that new-car finish.
Call 863-646-5051 and speak to our friendly staff today! Learn about our latest Specials, set up an informative test drive, get details on any vehicle, request a brochure, schedule a service appointment, discuss your trade-in or even talk financing on your next car. We are here to help you.
Still deciding on which Buick, Cadillac, or Subaru you’d like to be driving? Searching for OEM factory rebates? Are you comparing lease specials or internet specials? Maybe you simply want our best price on a new or used car? For all of this and more, look no further than Cannon Autos. Our team is made up of professional associates that offer you a no-pressure environment and operate with the quality you’d expect. We look forward to helping you with your next new or used car purchase.